Sunday 30 May 2021

Nothing to envy an HP Envy laptop

A year ago,this month, I bought what was supposed to be a brand new hp Envy. I wanted something I could kind of afford, that had a video card and a large screen. I thought buying it from abroad would make it more functional. 

Lo and behold, the joke was on me. Right after using it for a about 20 minutes, it just went off. Sent it to an IT guy, but like all patients, it behaved infront of the "doctor". 

A month after I suffered through several "goings off", I did what I should have done in the beginning. Read reviews about the product. Turns out hp Envy is known for just going off without any explanation. 

The person I asked to buy it for me couldn't do a thing because I guess he might or might not know what happened to it. 

Just know I have an expensive gadget that isn't doing anything I expected it to do. 

Stupid stupid stupid purchase. Every time I look at it, I feel the pain of using a whole month's salary to buy a useless laptop that just goes off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment